Media Buying & Paid Advertising Can Be Tremendously Effective for Businesses
Google, Facebook, Bing, Yahoo and YouTube all have one thing in common - paid advertising and media buying opportunities for Business. They all depend on paid advertising as their revenue model. While our SEO experts in Nassau County helps with organic search, the reality is Google will do over one hundred billion in display advertising this year. All of the others measure display advertising in the billions as well.
These paid media campaigns represent a tremendous opportunity - or trap - for the advertisers. Yes, Businesses use them. Yes, you can reach users In Huntington. Which display ads are effective? Which are a problem? Which drive profitable revenue, and which drive losses? Let's take a look.
Virtually Any Media Buying & Display Ads Campaign Can Be Profitable
The reality is that a well-designed, managed-daily campaign is capable of driving growth for Businesses. However, for most Business, the 80-20 rule applies. 20% of their advertising drives 80% of their results. The problem is they don't know which 20%.
The right way to run online advertising is with a specific goal in mind, and then optimize the campaign to achieve that goal. Rather than buying up to spend a budget, you should be marketing based on a goal, up to a budget cap (of course).
Some Businesses decide to spend $X per month on marketing, and just do that. They then look back and decide if the paid ads are worth it.
Isn't it a better strategy to set goals, decide if you are targeting a geography like Huntington, drive targeted display advertising towards those goals? That is our approach.
Media Buying & Paid Advertising for Businesses In Huntington Require Daily Management
Whether promoting on Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Bing, YouTube or other web properties, one thing is certain - your Businesses must manage the campaign daily.
Results will vary by ad, by cost and by competition. When working with an ad agency In Huntington Advertising is not static - it is a fluid marketplace with competitors jumping in and out, raising and lowering bids, and fighting for your PROSPECTS' attention. Advertising in display ads is no different.
Every day, we actively manage our clients campaigns to meet their goals. Some of those tasks include:
- Creating and split testing display advertising
- Creating and split testing ad copy
- Testing placement of ads for performance
- Buying display advertising on different sites
- Buying display ads at different times of day and days of the week
- Monitoring activity and conversion rates
- Adjusting bidding strategies and campaign elements within display advertising to drive the desired results
Remember, there are challenges with display ads:
- Advertising online can be extremely expensive, especially with budget wasted on activity that does not generate business
- If you buy the wrong paid ads - even at cheap prices - you will be losing a fortune
- Every dollar wasted on bad media is a lost opportunity to generate more business
If You Aren't Sure if Display Ads Works...
If you still aren't sure if paid media works, or think it wouldn't work for you In Huntington, consider the following:
- Advertisers spend over $100 billion in revenue from Google.com because it DOES work;
- Billions are spent on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other platforms because it DOES work;
- Google has redesigned its search results to feature even more ads above the organic listings to drive more revenue;
- Mobile apps often feature display advertising as their primary revenue source, giving you tremendous reach;
- Mobile advertising is growing fast, with more than half of internet users accessing websites on mobile devices;
- Competitors In Huntington are out there using it today. If you aren't where your customers are looking how will you compete?
Target Huntington with Social Media Advertising Buys
If you want to expand your Business In Huntington, media buying is a critical component of the the process. Search is still our favorite form of marketing, because people are raising their hands and asking for what you offer. However, you are limited to those who are doing searches.
The market for your product or service is huge, and not every buyer is searching on Google for a solution. That's where the media buys and display advertising come into play.
Targeting by Interest
We are able to reach out to people who have an interest in what you are offering. With filtering criteria, retargeting (remarketing) ads, and other display advertising, we can target those who already expressed an interest in the products or services you offer. We can also target those who fit the profile of your buyers, giving you a greater chance of getting new business.
Targeting by Geography In Huntington
There are very few Businesses that need to advertise nationwide. We are able to target display advertising down to the zip code level, including Huntington. Offering a service to Businesses within a 15 mile radius of zip code 11747? Looking to reach home owners with display ads who live in zip codes where the average income is 3x the national average? We can target geographically based on your unique needs.
Target by Day and Time
Some Businesses want traffic 24/7, while others only want display advertising during certain hours on certain days. Whatever you want, we can accommodate.
Save Money & Laser Target Your Buyers
There is no need to reach everyone. Just the right ones. We want to help you reach buyers. With a carefully designed campaign, we can do just that.
Target with Messaging
Within the display advertising we buy, we create messages that meet two goals. First, we want to attract the interest of potential buyers. Second, we want to discourage those who would be wasted clicks. Every dollar you save is a dollar that can be spent attracting the right customer.
If you are (for example) paying for clicks, let's construct an ad that lets people know who qualifies for your service - and who doesn't. Why pay for a click from someone who wouldn't buy anyway?
We Will Help You Understand:
- What will generate real traffic and results
- Which market is really your market In Huntington
- How different messages and designs impact response
- How to track results
- How to optimize display advertising based on results to get the most out of your advertising dollars
- What is required to execute on the above
Our media specialists understand how to drive better results.
Our media buying strategies focus on producing maximum results, not maximum budgets. Our strategies include:
- Increasing the ROI of your display advertising ad spend by optimizing and amplifying the best performing content.
- Publishing, optimizing, and reporting on display ads across channels and audiences.
- Planning ad spend based on an integrated marketing strategy, boosting scheduled content from a shared global calendar.
- Streamlining workflows to facilitate better collaboration between clients and their agency teams.
- Managing display advertising budgets centrally across social networks, accounts users, and other channels.
- Dynamically optimizing ad spend based on real-time performance using KPIs with pre-approved rules.
- Ensuring that your marketing is consistent with your website. Our web design consultants focuses on conversion optimization.